Rapidly growing and evolving Contents Company seeking experienced water, fire, mold Contents Manager. The right candidate will be a self-starter that can oversee pack-outs, inventory documentation, cleaning process, storage, and pack-backs for our clients. This manager will be responsible for managing and mentoring a team of packing and cleaning technicians, performing site inspections, overseeing detailed paperwork, and ensuring the job is properly completed.
- Oversee contents production from Inventory, pack-outs, cleaning and deodorization, storage, and pack-backs
- Scheduling and resource assignment
- Manage, Train, and Motivate your team of cleaning technicians
- Manage and maintain Processing facilities
- Prepare initial scope and estimate, oversee inventory documentation and detailed/accurate job notes, submit Xactimate proposals and documentation.
- Manage employee hours during projects
- Submit all documents to the bookkeeping/billing department
- Participate in daily production meetings
- 2 years contents/textile management experience in the restoration/contents field
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to lift 50lbs regularly with ease
- Must be able to pass a background check, and drug screen
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- $45,000 - $52,000 Pus Commission
- Full Benefits: PTO, Health, Dental, Vision Insurance.