We are a high-profile, fun, fast-paced Contents Restoration company that is on a mission to redefine the content restoration industry. Injecting a proven system designed to safely and speedily get homeowners made whole after am insurance loss.
We are looking for individuals who will be responsible for handling the daily tasks associated with each job including, but not limited to; inventorying, pack-outs, and cleaning contents from customer's homes in accordance with company standards and guidelines.
- Execute the art and science of professional content cleaning and restoration
- Pack up customer contents, including a digital inventory process, packaging, wrapping, boxing, and storage
- Evaluate each item and determine if the item is salvageable or non-salvageable
- Provide exceptional customer service that exceeds expectations
- Understand the importance of valuable personal items to our clients and appropriately clean and process them
- Soft goods and textile cleaning experience is a plus
- A great attitude and ability to be adaptable
- Ability to problem solve
- Proficiency with a smartphone and tablet
- Able to work occasional nights and weekends
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a background check, and drug screen
- $16 - $19 hourly
- Full Benefits: PTO, Health, Dental, Vision Insurance.